Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Life is short. Play more.
Mattly

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Post by Mattly » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:40 pm

Hi All

This game has just come out as a discounted product ($24.95) and we (Biteme,Snake & myself) are looking for another player to multi with.
This is a Third Person Shooter with a novel multiplayer mode that should prove quite enjoyable.

Here is a typical multiplayer scenario.

The game allows a Merc's vs Spy's game type. The merc's defend an installation from the spy's with heavy weapons, grenades and tracking devices. The Spy's have to infiltrate the complex and achieve there objectives. Here's the novel bit. The spy's only have blades and an assortment of toys like grappling ropes. THey need to work together to climb into shafts, scale walls etc and attempt a stealth entry into the base. The merc's are unable to do any fancy gymnastic stuck and instead need to rely on heavy firepower to hopefully catch the spy's as they infiltrate.

Biteme and myself have had ago at working together and it's very amusing. THe graphics are top notch and even on an average system it will play well. The only catch is that it's 2 vs 2 so we you might miss a match due to others beating you to a game.

Download this 20meg video to see what the gameplays like.
http://www.gamershell.com/news/19318.html
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

MarkR

Post by MarkR » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:31 pm

I'm keen as beans.

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:47 pm

next planned night we will let you know Mark. _b
Master Mattly
Team Voda