Where to get what?

Life is short. Play more.
mr_intense

Where to get what?

Post by mr_intense » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:08 am

What mod's do you guy's use and where to get them from?

Looking forward to playing online some but dont know what to get or where to get it.

Scrunty

Post by Scrunty » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:20 am

Personally I'm waiting for FH2 (fallen hope 2 - a WWII mod on the bf2 engine)
POE2 (http://www.pointofexistance.com) is very cool, but unfortunately has not really caught on - as such its hard finding servers with players.

The new BF2142 looks to be a complete joke... personally not going to wast $100 on it. (coming from someone with over 400 hours logged in bf2)
Halo Racing

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:13 pm

Scrunty wrote:Personally I'm waiting for FH2 (fallen hope 2 - a WWII mod on the bf2 engine)
POE2 (http://www.pointofexistance.com) is very cool, but unfortunately has not really caught on - as such its hard finding servers with players.

The new BF2142 looks to be a complete joke... personally not going to wast $100 on it. (coming from someone with over 400 hours logged in bf2)
POE2 is a great mod... The guys at SC gave it a pretty good and fun bashing a while back but very few others play it... I feel that is probably because POE2 servers are generally not ranked. The guys over at GP (the old skoolers) all moan rank means nothing and act all superior and stuff but yet you never see them on NON ranked servers playing this mod. If POE2 was ranked I am sure the servers would be jammed.

FHII when it comes out will most likely be very good BUT will probably not last long because of RANK crap... UNLESS of course, the FHII is able to be played on RANKED servers.

2142 is ghey :Puke:
Admire the fur

Scrunty

Post by Scrunty » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:42 pm

I think you will find FH2 will build a very solid player base Blair _b
It will hopefully pull a lot of the 'old school' 1942 players back in!
Halo Racing

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:08 pm

I hope so dude..... I like BF2 (for what it is = mostly arcade game) and I enjoyed FH heaps... fingers crossed.
Admire the fur