Typhoon can you PM me

Life is short. Play more.
Hotdognz

Typhoon can you PM me

Post by Hotdognz » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:22 pm

Typhoon if you get chance can you PM me with details for depositing money in VRs bank account for a CH yoke, also do you still have any in stock.

Sorry to post this here.
Hotdognz

Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:16 pm

Typhoon ignore this msg I just orderd one online with VR and saw they will send me the direct debit details.

Looking forward to useing a yoke with FSX, souded like you were haveing mucho fun with it last night it prompted me to get one before the Joystick & Thr I was going to get.

BTW do you have them in stock or will i be on back order ??
Hotdognz

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:00 pm

Sold out of yokes :( But we should have more next week. Only takes 4 days to get them from the USA.

Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:53 pm

No worries, ill wait for it then on back order.

Ill deposit the money in before Friday so its paid for though.
Hotdognz

grover

Post by grover » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:30 am

Hotdog, if you dont already have one, I recommend getting the throttle quadrant as well. I just got mine from VR on Saturday (Thanks boys) and the TQ is much much better than the throttle axis on the yoke, especially if you want to fly multi engined aircraft. I havent had that big a play but I have created a simple profile for the rudder pedals, TQ and yoke which has working thrust reverses on the throttle axis, and im working how I can set the prop pitch axis to feather when pulled past the detent.

Its taking some getting used to rather then just using a single throttle. In fact Ive done a few landings where im wondering why im going so fast and its because I've forgotten to throttle back :D
It also gives you 24 more buttons (with a shift key) than just a yoke.