Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:41 pm

Sorry Master Noon - I forgot there was a smilie for all occasions.... :yield:
Inspector

---

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:05 pm

A single New Zealand simulation site would be much more than just saving having to go around to several forums, it's a way to promote one place and expand the simulation community and an easy way to get new simmers involved and to get sponsorship for gaming competitions. A single site with a large user base opens so many more doors than a scattering of single sites with a few users.
Technicaly it's rather simple, but politicaly it's not so simple as we have seen.

The only benefit over having lots of seperate sites seems to be it's more 'targeted' but there is no reason why that cannot be achieved at one simulation site if it was correctly layed out.
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Growler

Post by Growler » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:36 pm

One big forum run by one committee would be a stronger body for when it came to sponsorship etc. Imagine a NZ team taking on the rest of the world in sim racing...muwhahahahahahaaha...(Evil laugh)
I can understand that it all goes "tits up" when emotion comes into it (I have been on enough committees to understand that) but surely we can all work together and work this out as one big happy family...

Growler.

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:24 pm

Inspector wrote:Sorry Master Noon - I forgot there was a smilie for all occasions.... :yield:
:laughing:

Can I have this 20 x 12 Glossy and framed print. :D
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:19 am

BAZZIL wrote:A single New Zealand simulation site would be much more than just saving having to go around to several forums, it's a way to promote one place and expand the simulation community and an easy way to get new simmers involved and to get sponsorship for gaming competitions. A single site with a large user base opens so many more doors than a scattering of single sites with a few users.
Technicaly it's rather simple, but politicaly it's not so simple as we have seen.

The only benefit over having lots of seperate sites seems to be it's more 'targeted' but there is no reason why that cannot be achieved at one simulation site if it was correctly layed out.
YEs YEs, u mean like Gameplanet....... we should all move back there as its technicaly all good there.

:Puke:

:)