Crysis

Life is short. Play more.
Eladd

Crysis

Post by Eladd » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:08 am

Well thanks to the boxing day sale I purchased Crysis last week. Got it for $75 bucks which considering it is a new release was pretty bloody stoked. Anyone else got it? The SP story line is pretty awesome. I don't know how far through I am. Whether I am almost at the end yet or it there is heaps more to come. Based on how many missions there were in Farcry I'd expect there to be dozens more missions but I could be wrong. If anyone else has played it, I am up to the carrier fighting the big THING! If you've played up to this point in the game you'll know what I'm talking about but if your not. I'm not one to spoil it.

Tried the MP for Crysis last night also. It very much like BF2 but with modern stuff and nano suits! Large levels. Heaps going on. Not quite as in your face action of COD series but a nice change. The nano suits I guess is what makes it! When the base gets blown up its nuclear holocause to the extreme~!

Eladd

Re: Crysis

Post by Eladd » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:49 pm

Well, its sad to say but Crysis is all over in 19 hours. At least that is 9 hours longer than it took me to finish MOHA (SP was disapointingly short in MOHA). Minds you have I have started playing it now on its hardest setting! Should be interesting. Or maybe I'll give MP a go. Otherewise it'll be up on trademe! Unless I decide to try an make some SP missions! I don't know if I'll have the time. Would rather map for COD2/4.

Eladd

Post by Eladd » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 pm

Crysis was short on comparison to farcry but definatly has some cooler features!

sausman_nz

Post by sausman_nz » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:33 pm

yeah man do some maps for cod4
ive been a slackass lately with driving sims since my cod4 purchase
cant wait for new mods/maps

ronwestnz

Post by ronwestnz » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Eladd wrote:Crysis was short on comparison to farcry but definatly has some cooler features!

Crysis was the first part of a trilogy series, bit like half-life 2 was done.

Eagerly awaiting for the 2nd installment