KSR Top Gear Challenge - GTA Online: The Big Rig Challenge - Tuesday 20th December

Too many gorillas!
Murphy's Law

KSR Top Gear Challenge - GTA Online: The Big Rig Challenge - Tuesday 20th December

Post by Murphy's Law » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Time for a little pre-Christmas GTA Top Gear / Grand Tour Challenge!

Rules:In this challenge you wont need to spend a cent, We will be stealing out trucks. Also because of this we wont be able to do any upgrades.... this will be a skills Challenge. You will have to steal a truck that can pick up a trailer later in the challenges.

Damage:
With this Challenge if you destroy the truck you are out. If you were to destroy someone else truck with a weapon then you are out and the person who's truck you destroyed will get to use yours or if that isnt in good condition they are allowed to get a new truck

We'll put your vehicles through a series of challenges to see which driver is the best.

At 8:00pm I'll have an Invite Only session running.
Add Riftcreator on the Rockstar Social club and let him know so he can invite you to the session.

You have to be on the KSR Discord chat server too for this night please. Details here

Looking at a 8:30ish start for the first challenge.

The start point will be docks in the South East Corner of the map.

The Challenges will be announced when arrive at the start point for said challenge.

Last edited by Murphy's Law on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zimmie10

Re: KSR Top Gear Challenge - GTA Online: The Big Rig Challenge - Tuesday 20th December

Post by zimmie10 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Sweet!

Riftcreator

Re: KSR Top Gear Challenge - GTA Online: The Big Rig Challenge - Tuesday 20th December

Post by Riftcreator » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:08 pm

:D _b

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:12 pm

It says details here for discord and it doesnt do anything when I click it :(

(I ask because I see theres a little interest on the KSR Facebook page for it)

Mike

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Bull wrote:It says details here for discord and it doesnt do anything when I click it :(

(I ask because I see theres a little interest on the KSR Facebook page for it)
Fixed

Growler

Post by Growler » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Murphy's Law wrote:With this Challenge if you destroy the truck you are out. If you were to destroy someone else truck with a weapon then you are out and the person who's truck you destroyed will get to use yours or if that isnt in good condition they are allowed to get a new truck
Well that counts out Mike, Murphy and Bull...

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Murphy has to be sensible.

:larf: :larf: :larf:

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Well there is a change of format from the previous....... I will the producer and you guys wont be told what the challenges is till you are about to do them very much like actually top gear.

Bull

Post by Bull » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Murphy's Law wrote:Well there is a change of format from the previous....... I will the producer and you guys wont be told what the challenges is till you are about to do them very much like actually top gear.
Will you also be partaking in these challenges?

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Bull wrote:
Murphy's Law wrote:Well there is a change of format from the previous....... I will the producer and you guys wont be told what the challenges is till you are about to do them very much like actually top gear.
Will you also be partaking in these challenges?
No I wont be.

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Growler wrote:
Murphy's Law wrote:With this Challenge if you destroy the truck you are out. If you were to destroy someone else truck with a weapon then you are out and the person who's truck you destroyed will get to use yours or if that isnt in good condition they are allowed to get a new truck
If I just happen to throw a grenade, and someone just happens to drive their truck over it, it could hardly be considered my fault, right? :cute:

Growler

Post by Growler » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Mike wrote:
Growler wrote:
If I just happen to throw a grenade, and someone just happens to drive their truck over it, it could hardly be considered my fault, right? :cute:
Yes if you didn't inform said driver that a grenade was infact thrown...

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Nice wee turnout for the truck challenge _b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Loving the smoke

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:00 pm

Not sure why i can put this on the forum properly but here is a video from Tuesday.

Fixed by Bull