Inspire Net KSR Points
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:50 pm

All times are UTC+12:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Posts: 7258
Location: At Metallica
Image

Please enter in following format:

Driver Name (as it appears in the server):
Vehicle Manufacturer:
Series: (ISI, Blancplain, etc)
Livery Name: Please specify if you are using a custom skin
Team Name & Drivers In Team: If you wish to register a team, please enter a team name and the names of your other drivers in your team


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:26 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Posts: 6
Gazza73
Aston Martin Vantage
Australasia Bathurst 12hour


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Posts: 7258
Location: At Metallica
Gazza73 wrote:
Gazza73
Aston Martin Vantage
Australasia Bathurst 12hour

Hey Gazza, we are actually using the Apex GT3 mod which is a free mod found on the Steam Workshop (link is in the main post). While the Aston isn't in that mod, it does have a great choice of 8 other cars to choose from.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Posts: 6
Bull wrote:
Gazza73 wrote:
Gazza73
Aston Martin Vantage
Australasia Bathurst 12hour

Hey Gazza, we are actually using the Apex GT3 mod which is a free mod found on the Steam Workshop (link is in the main post). While the Aston isn't in that mod, it does have a great choice of 8 other cars to choose from.


Oh right.. DOH!!

thx Bull, Ill Check it out


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:49 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Posts: 6
Ok let me try again..

Gazza73
Corvette
FIAGT3
MM-Racing #38


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:35 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Posts: 6
Package Not Available (Bathurst) when trying to join server

Already got Bathurst installed.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Posts: 7258
Location: At Metallica
Have you installed the one from the link or the one on the workshop? The workshop is an old version


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:04 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:16 pm
Posts: 220
I've got the same problem. I've installed the Bathurst 2016 V3 track from the link supplied. I also removed and reinstalled the Apex GT3 mod from the Steam Workshop. Offline both work fine. I can also join one of the simracing australia servers that's running Ozzie Legends ont eh Bathurst 2016 V3 track. But when I try to join the server I get a package not available error?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:38 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Posts: 6
Bull wrote:
Have you installed the one from the link or the one on the workshop? The workshop is an old version

I uninstalled the 1 i had already from the upcoming simracingaustralia series and installed the 1 from your link, but comes up with Package Not Available. i then tried joining simracingaustralia with your bathurst link, no problem their.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Posts: 7258
Location: At Metallica
Gazza73 wrote:
Bull wrote:
Have you installed the one from the link or the one on the workshop? The workshop is an old version

I uninstalled the 1 i had already from the upcoming simracingaustralia series and installed the 1 from your link, but comes up with Package Not Available. i then tried joining simracingaustralia with your bathurst link, no problem their.

Ill try to get this sorted ASAP, unfortunately I'm having issues connecting to our server host at present.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Posts: 7258
Location: At Metallica
Image

Unfortunately due to lack of interest/entries, I am going to have to postpone this event until a later date.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:16 pm
Posts: 220
We could do it using the Group C cars?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:38 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:22 pm
Posts: 8
Sorry Bull lost track of days, amongst other things, several races didn't get going this weekend, being Aussie day long weekend, I'll try to keep a look out for updates if this is going to happen


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC+12:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited