It is that time of the year! No better event kicks off the motorsport calendar than the legendary 12 hours of Bathurst. With interest from most of the major manufacturers and teams across the world, some would argue this is the highest caliber of racing to hit Australasia outside the world of F1.
This year we plan to expand on our successful Australasia GT3 series, and bring together the best drivers from the best communities across Australasia!Event Details:
Mod: Apex GT3
- Camaro GT3 Will be excluded from this event due to parity/BOP issues.
Track: Bathurst 2016 V3
Qualifying: Sunday 27th January
Race Day: Sunday 3rd FebruaryServer:
Seca has again kindly offered his server to be used for this eventEvent Format:Practise
- Server will be open all days leading up to the event, and during the day leading up to both Qualifying and Race DayQualifying
- Qualifying will take part as a 1 hour open session the week before the main race. There will be a max number of 32 drivers take part in the main race - if we have over 32 drivers entered, the top 26 drivers from Qualifying will take part in the race. The remaining drivers will then have a 10 Lap Qualifying Race after Qualifying, where the top 6 will take the remaining spots on the gridRace
- The race will be a time scaled 2 Hour enduro. Weather will be pre-set to replicate the same weather conditions that occurred during the real life race earlier in the day. There will be no compulsory stops, limit on tyres to change, etc - It is completely open - you do whatever you can to get to the finish line first!Event Schedule:Sunday 27th January
- Qualifying - 7:00pm AEDT, 9:00pm NZDT. Sunday 3rd February
- Top 10 Shootout - 6:00pm AEDT, 8:00pm NZDT. Enduro Starts 7:00pm AEDT, 9:00pm NZDTRace Settings:
Weather: Scripted to Replicate weather in 2019 Bathurst 12-Hour Race.
Fixed Setup: No
Flag Rules: Black Only
Mechanical Failures: Normal
Start Type: Standing
Driving Views: Bonnet or In-Car Only
Auto Clutch: Yes
Traction Control: No (However is adjustable in the vehicle garage/setup)
ABS: No (However is adjustable in the vehicle garage/setup)Voice Communications:
Voice Communications will be compulsory for this League. We do not require you to have an active mic, however we do require you to at least be in the main race channel listening in - This is in case of any important info being relayed, accidents reported, etc. Voice communications will be hosted via TeamSpeak 3
and again has kindly been hosted by Xfactor Racing. To direct Join to their TeamSpeak server click HERERacing Rules:
Racing rules and driver etiquette will be as per our Code Of Conduct - Click HEREPoints:
Points system for this league will be quite simple. 1st Place will receive 100 points, and each position thereafter decreasing by 2 points. DNF will get last finishing position, minus 2 points. DNS and DQ will both receive 0 points.Team Championship:
As the Bathurst 12-Hour event is very much a team event, we will also have a team championship for this event. Teams are limited to a maximum of 3 drivers, and must be confirmed prior to the top 10 Shoot-out. Registration and Car Reservation:
To register/reserve your car and register your team please click HERE
. I would like to encourage everyone who took part in our GT3 series to give another car a go and try something different!Custom Skins:
To go with the theme of a teams championship, we will also allow custom skins for this event. Be sure to include logos of your community/team you are representing!