KiwiSimRacing
https://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/

Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread
https://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=19160
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bull [ Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Image

Please enter in following format:

Driver Name (as it appears in the server):
Vehicle Manufacturer:
Series: (ISI, Blancplain, etc)
Livery Name: Please specify if you are using a custom skin
Team Name & Drivers In Team: If you wish to register a team, please enter a team name and the names of your other drivers in your team

Author:  Gazza73 [ Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Gazza73
Aston Martin Vantage
Australasia Bathurst 12hour

Author:  Bull [ Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Gazza73 wrote:
Gazza73
Aston Martin Vantage
Australasia Bathurst 12hour

Hey Gazza, we are actually using the Apex GT3 mod which is a free mod found on the Steam Workshop (link is in the main post). While the Aston isn't in that mod, it does have a great choice of 8 other cars to choose from.

Author:  Gazza73 [ Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Bull wrote:
Gazza73 wrote:
Gazza73
Aston Martin Vantage
Australasia Bathurst 12hour

Hey Gazza, we are actually using the Apex GT3 mod which is a free mod found on the Steam Workshop (link is in the main post). While the Aston isn't in that mod, it does have a great choice of 8 other cars to choose from.


Oh right.. DOH!!

thx Bull, Ill Check it out

Author:  Gazza73 [ Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Ok let me try again..

Gazza73
Corvette
FIAGT3
MM-Racing #38

Author:  Gazza73 [ Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Package Not Available (Bathurst) when trying to join server

Already got Bathurst installed.

Author:  Bull [ Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Have you installed the one from the link or the one on the workshop? The workshop is an old version

Author:  Erik [ Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

I've got the same problem. I've installed the Bathurst 2016 V3 track from the link supplied. I also removed and reinstalled the Apex GT3 mod from the Steam Workshop. Offline both work fine. I can also join one of the simracing australia servers that's running Ozzie Legends ont eh Bathurst 2016 V3 track. But when I try to join the server I get a package not available error?

Author:  Gazza73 [ Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Bull wrote:
Have you installed the one from the link or the one on the workshop? The workshop is an old version

I uninstalled the 1 i had already from the upcoming simracingaustralia series and installed the 1 from your link, but comes up with Package Not Available. i then tried joining simracingaustralia with your bathurst link, no problem their.

Author:  Bull [ Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Gazza73 wrote:
Bull wrote:
Have you installed the one from the link or the one on the workshop? The workshop is an old version

I uninstalled the 1 i had already from the upcoming simracingaustralia series and installed the 1 from your link, but comes up with Package Not Available. i then tried joining simracingaustralia with your bathurst link, no problem their.

Ill try to get this sorted ASAP, unfortunately I'm having issues connecting to our server host at present.

Author:  Bull [ Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Image

Unfortunately due to lack of interest/entries, I am going to have to postpone this event until a later date.

Author:  Erik [ Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

We could do it using the Group C cars?

Author:  Bill Kilowatts [ Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australasia Bathurst Enduro - Car and Team Registrations Thread

Sorry Bull lost track of days, amongst other things, several races didn't get going this weekend, being Aussie day long weekend, I'll try to keep a look out for updates if this is going to happen

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC+12:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/