Home Thertor

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
ShaneNZ

Home Thertor

Post by ShaneNZ » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 am

hey guys

just want to know what you think of these
# Frequency Response: 24 Hz - 20 kHz
# Peak Power: 500 watts
# Sensitivity (1w/1m): 97 dB
#Dual 15" 3-Way Tower
Big Power

http://www.avguide.com/review/tested-ce ... oudspeaker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

0 5 EHT KCUF
:bluesbro:

Growler

Re: Home Thertor

Post by Growler » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:59 am

Thertor??? Is he one of the new Transformers??

2LO

Post by 2LO » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 pm

TBH I wouldn't want one of those big boomers banging away in my lounge or Bedroom etc. It would be utterly stupid q-
:cflag: Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing
:cflag: Pitcrew 43c Streetstock
This Guy is SO Awesome

newbie10

Post by newbie10 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Something smaller and easier to hide would be better wouldnt it?
SARCASM: the bodys natural defence against stupid
Did I offend you, maybe you needed to be offended!
I am multi lingual...I can speak English, sarcasm and smart arse!!

34phuggies34p

Post by 34phuggies34p » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Are they fridges? How much would that set you back. A friend of mines parents have 2 speakers the size of a fist and a average sized sub and they knock you off your feet, bigger isnt allways beter.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

MadaMaoriJR

Post by MadaMaoriJR » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Mean!!!!! I love cerwin vegas had car sounds hocked up in a house useing vega 154 subs and it was the meanist sounds in the street so id say those proper inside cerwins would go hard as _b

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:03 pm

They appear to be the right size to fit under the arms of the guys from noise control...
Admire the fur

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 pm

After reading the review I'm genuinely surprised, thought they'd be party speakers only but sound like they do more subtle stuff just as well, must drag out the home theater gear one of these days and give it a work out

ShaneNZ

Post by ShaneNZ » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

My bad for spelling i cant spell :(
Jetboy wrote:After reading the review I'm genuinely surprised, thought they'd be party speakers only but sound like they do more subtle stuff just as well, must drag out the home theater gear one of these days and give it a work out
Yeah i was looking at them for things like partys and to just piss off the neighbors haha
0 5 EHT KCUF
:bluesbro:

hawkins

Post by hawkins » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:09 am

ShaneNZ wrote:My bad for spelling i cant spell :(
Jetboy wrote:After reading the review I'm genuinely surprised, thought they'd be party speakers only but sound like they do more subtle stuff just as well, must drag out the home theater gear one of these days and give it a work out
Yeah i was looking at them for things like partys and to just piss off the neighbors haha
yeh ... my old neighbors tried that too .... good speakers n all .. but after three parties in a row weeknights and asking them to turn it down i ended up going to the mrs house .. but as i walk out i see hmm my cars blocked in by the party goers.... so i trudge next door ask them to move the car and get told to um well ... whatever they said was enough to annoy the feck outta me ...
so ...... nice new v8 clubby behind me .... snatch strap to the towbar........ up onto my lawn accross the street and down the road .... left her nicely sitting against a gutter mags all shiney and recently grooved for aerodynamics,,,, as i was un hooking i see the noise control had been called too ....
never had a party since lol
so maybe not such a great idea to piss the next door neighbors off huh shane .... never know they may just get there own back
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!

Clive

Post by Clive » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 am

Good call Hawkins, you dont know who you are pissing off. You may end up finding out what its like to pick up your teeth with broken fingers shane :B

Oh and while you are at it, remove your "im so gangster - f**k the police (50)" signature, it makes you look like a complete window licker.
NZ STOCKCAR MODELS
"Closed mouths gather no feet"

hawkins

Post by hawkins » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 am

Clive wrote:Good call Hawkins, you dont know who you are pissing off. You may end up finding out what its like to pick up your teeth with broken fingers shane :B

Oh and while you are at it, remove your "im so gangster - f**k the police (50)" signature, it makes you look like a complete window licker.

lol the window licker bit made me laugh so bloody hard !!!!

you have more than one neighbor too remember shane ... one accross the road and one either side .. possibly one behind too and well you do live in wainui .... its pretty umm ... dodgey to say the least
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am

I hope you've got a grunty amp to drive them :)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 pm

BAZZIL wrote:I hope you've got a grunty amp to drive them :)
So it's Milli Vanilli in Wainui... ;)
Admire the fur