how did you got your user name??

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
Murdock

how did you got your user name??

Post by Murdock » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

well i quess i got myne of ma dad it was his old nick name and he also he used it for every racing game and then i just couldnt be botthered to change to my name and then well i just started to use it.
Osama Bin laden world hide and seek champion 99-2011

.....⌐¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¬.....
._//__R3223R__\\_.
/O¤O\ ______ /O¤O\
\¯¯¯¯| RB..RB |¯¯¯¯/
/_/OO\______/OO\_\

MrBling

Re: how did you got your user name??

Post by MrBling » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 am

Used to run a website "Bling XXXXXX" and my avatar (to the left) was the logo from the site.
The website was driven from the persona of a pimp who's name was Funkmaster Tickle.
So when I got into Stockcar Heat I needed a name. Funkmaster Tickle was a little long, so cut it back to Mr Bling.

Have really only met a handful of people off here as I movecd to Oz not long after getting into this, but it's always funny when I see in person, or msn people, that they refer to me as Mr Bling or Blingy!

Hahahahah
Mr Bling: Manawatu Under 12 discus champion summer of 1989

Falcon

Re: how did you got your user name??

Post by Falcon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 am

Ohwell ill add mine, um was just signing into a site when i was younger, and couldnt think of anything to use as a username. So starting thinking about names and i thought of the Atlanta Falcons (my fav NFL team) and i thought that was pretty cool coz i like Ford Falcons aswell so just used Falcon. I sorta just stuck to using that name kinda boring but whatever :D