Hello from Walker UK363

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
Walker UK363

Hello from Walker UK363

Post by Walker UK363 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:12 am

Hello

I am WalkerUK363. I Race the brisca F1 stockcar mod on three leagues called GB Sim,Ukdirt,Sim-stox and hope to race with the nz drivers on KSR. Could someone let me know what days you race on and what time yous start at (UK time) as it would be helpfull and any other information would be great.

Anyway peace out.

Walker#363

Crazy_asian

Re: Hello from Walker UK363

Post by Crazy_asian » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am

Hey Walker. Kiwisuperstocks have their own forum. Click here to go to it.
The mod download is the third topic down called "KSR Kiwi Superstock Official Release Thread!"
The Individual & Teams league's haven't started up yet so if you're lucky you might be able to compete in them! Individual League is on Mondays 8pm-9pm here so 7am-8am your time I think.. Teams league is on Thursdays at the same time.
Also to compete in these league's you must have a Steering Wheel.

Hope this helps.
Crazy :)
Individual League 14P
Teams League 8a
2010 Teams League Season 2 Champs Stratford Scrappers
2011 Farmer Jones Teams Champs Winners Stratford Scrappers
4a 1073p 6a Aaza 7a Stumpy 8a Crazy_asian 9a Hotwheels

Walker UK363

Post by Walker UK363 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:43 am

Hi thanks for the welcome - I heard yous race on a sunday morning (UK time) from senn NZ10 or I might be thinking of another NZ league which I wont mention as I heard yous dont get on.

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am

:welcome: Walker, great to have you here especially racing from the other side of the world.

Individual League is on Monday evenings in NZ (8:00pm - 9:00pm NZ time), your time would be Monday morning at 7:00am - 8:00am, depends on what group you're in.

Teams Racing League is exactly the same times as above, just on Thursday's.

Real life racing
Just to let you know that the Great Britain Lions were runners-up at the recent New Zealand Superstock Teams Championship last weekend, a great achievement from a team who has only made there 2nd appearance. They lost the final to the Nelson Tigers.

Look forward to racing some laps with you Walker. :D

Walker UK363

Post by Walker UK363 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 am

Kinser wrote::welcome: Walker, great to have you here especially racing from the other side of the world.

Individual League is on Monday evenings in NZ (8:00pm - 9:00pm NZ time), your time would be Monday morning at 7:00am - 8:00am, depends on what group you're in.

Teams Racing League is exactly the same times as above, just on Thursday's.

Real life racing
Just to let you know that the Great Britain Lions were runners-up at the recent New Zealand Superstock Teams Championship last weekend, a great achievement from a team who has only made there 2nd appearance. They lost the final to the Nelson Tigers.

Look forward to racing some laps with you Walker. :D
Thanks kinser the team racing league would be my best bet as it is on my day off college so thursday morning for me would suit me fine but 8AM prob the latest I could make it (Parents dont approve of me using pc early in morning lmao) and only if someone wanted me in there team.

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:23 am

Teams racing is fun and you'd enjoy it Walker, 8:00am Thursday morning your time would mean you'd finish racing around 8:45am.....but first and foremost you have to get into a team and see what happens from there.

On the Kiwi Superstock forum there are some teams looking for people to join them, have a look....good luck mate.

Bull

Post by Bull » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 am

Send "Ugmo" a PM on here, hes the captain of the GB team and Im sure he'd love to have a genuine GB'er in his team!