NRL Talk

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
Kinser

Re: NRL Talk

Post by Kinser » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 am

Bull wrote:Vatuvei 1 - Slater 0
Agree Bull bro, good win for the Warriors but in all honesty the refs again could have cost the Warriors the win and I was swearing my head off with blantant cheating by some of the Storm players last night during the game...Jeff Lima's little kick on the ball and continuous off the ball tactics.........bloody annoying.

I kind of summed the game up afterwards that the Storm really didn't care if they won or lost, some of the structure play by the Storm was uncharacteristic and reading their body language kind of summed it up.

Anyway, 2 points for the Warriors and Warriors Juniors, bring on the Rabbits and by the way -

'THE HAYNE TRAIN IS ON FIRE AGAIN', great comeback with for the Eels.....gotta love the NRL league.

And before I forget, good win also for the AB's.

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 am

I still can't believe people are still bashing the ref! Jeezus christ people!

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 am

King James

Post by King James » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 am

haha Bull, when you look at that video you posted and see blatant knock ons missed like that among all the other things, the warriors did have a hard road home.

But what a game and once again proud to be a Warriors supporter :)

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 am

You also see Vatuvei hit Slater when Slater didn't even have the ball ... And that ball wasn't knocked on in the tackle, it went straight down.

But we are all one eyed Warriors supporters here after all aren't we? :larf:

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 am

Tha'ts most probably the only Warriors hit off the ball compared to the mutiple Storms off the ball hits. I can't believe that with two refs on the field they couldn't pick up the lost ball by Proctor and what about Lowrie whose intention was to play the fall and also lost it after being knocked unconsious........come on. Two weeks in a row, bloody refs :ffs:

Can't wait to watch the reaction from the panel on the Sunday Roast this afternoon.

But credit to Billy Slater, after a big knock from the Beast he still managed to get up on his feet and play on.

Who cares really, at least the Warriors have got the 2 points in the bag :censored: the Storm and they deserve everything coming there way.

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 am

What can i say , another mean game for the warriors >:[ Cooper Kronk's try offside by a mile! Maloney's dropgoal , beautiful dropgoal !

Now now now , What about my ELECTRICFYING EELS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , WAS STANDING UP THE WHOLE GAME , Nail bitting stuff ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh >:[

ALL ABOARD THE HAYNE TRAIN !!!!

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 pm

:B

King James

Post by King James » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Yea shot Eels and Hayne..

Need to change your sig Ty, 'hayne plane' ;)

Bring on the Warriors

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 pm

For sho KJ ;)

ben62w

Post by ben62w » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:43 pm

"If Hayne persists, Consult your doctor"
VC Stratford Scrappers 41s 2010 Season 2.
Indi league champ of champs 2010 62w
Best pairs winner 2010 Miller racing 62w & 22w

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Was a close game, coulda gone either way.

Luck needs to go though... made far too many mistakes throughout the whole game. As well as that stupid play right at the end.

... Now to await for all the bash the ref posts :larf:

MENTL1_CHB

Post by MENTL1_CHB » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Ref was good this week, warriors had an off game looked lost at times but never mind.

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:59 pm

was indeed a close game,,never blame the ref as he whistles on wat he can see,if youve ever ref,d a game youll understand, as for luck, well this guy would be 1 of the most under rated players in the nrl, apart from hayne that is,that guy is a freak on legs }8D }8D

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Wait, Warriors win, bash the ref. We lose, Refs all good?

I don't understand you leaguies :larf:

I didn't really see Luck do anything special ... in fact I never really have. He makes some good metres every now and again but thats about it.

Locke needs to bulk up a lil bit ... and someone needed to flatten that #7 sandow! wipe that smirk off his face.

King James

Post by King James » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:26 pm

I was fucken guttered. Warriors shouldve held that 10 point lead. Good game, but still farken ratty at the loss when I know deep down they shouldve had it.

Lucks move at the end was dumb, equally as dumb is Jesse Royal, shoulda just hit that ball up set the play!

Luck doesnt need to go Bull, might not look like he does much, but 40+ tackles every game, well not many people can do that. HE holds the record for most tackles in a game this season when he chalked up 65

Ohwell, bring on the titans, ill be there next week

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 am

I too was guttered for the Warriors, a few silly mistakes and just not the urgency, just lacked something from the boys.

Safe travels through to the Titans game KJ and that'll be a tough one at home, especially after the Titans 1 point win over the Dragons last Friday, what the 'Hayne Plane'.....he's in form alright.

Looking forward to the Tr-Nations in a few months, it's going to be a tough selection process to pick as a few of the boys are putting their hands up to be selected on their current form.......what's great about this is it's showing some form of depth for the Kiwi's as in year's gone by we were struggling in some areas.

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Could be a good thing that they lost, it will keep there feet on the ground

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 am

Luck is one of the best tacklers in the NRL up with David Stagg & Nathan Hindmarsh , These guys are making 40+ like KJ said. I have seen Nathan Hindmarsh do 65 tackles in one game :larf:

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 am

Tyrone wrote:Nathan Hindmarsh do 65 tackles in one game :larf:
If someone is making a tackle and Hindmarsh comes over top or what ever and cleans him, out does he get that put on his tackle count?
Because in my book (Grant foxes saying) it should be 1 on 1 to get the tally not 3 on 1.

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

Last nights game was full of adrenalin, what the hell was the Roosters on :larf: .....bloody good game to wrap up an awesome weekend of league, would have topped it off if the Warriors had won but look forward to the Titans this Sunday.

Kenny Dowell with 4 tries outstanding but my man of the match would be Todd Carney.
Last edited by Kinser on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:08 am

the 1st tackler gets the tick beside his name wants not the 2nd or 3rd tackler,had a peek at acklands pad and yep, luck is way up there on points,also gives his all and not many other forwards give what he dose in a game week in week out

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Yup , first tackler in there ; should have a little strike next to their name. & Hindmarsh , trust me ; he's a tackle freak .

& what about Shaun Kenny Dowall from the Roosters was on fire lastnight! 4 Tries :eek:

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Bugger the Warriors will be without Locke and Ropati.......gonna be a tough one for the Warriors against the Titans on Sunday, and I so wish I could be there but I have other commitments.

KJ you got the call up yet bro for cover in the backline yet............Ivan rang you :smokin:

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 am

Yusssssssss , Doggies beat the bunnies , just need Broncos too loose & my Eels to win , So they can move into top 8 :B