well done to one of the guys :D

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
HumbleRacing

Re: well done to one of the guys :D

Post by HumbleRacing » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Sennheiserl wrote:
HumbleRacing wrote:
Harding Jr wrote:You didn't say why "Family Member" was important? I understand the format and the intentions behind it, you would have to be a bit koo koo not to see what they were trying to do with that format. But blatantly pointing out that you think someone has unfairly rigged themselves a front row draw is a pretty intense thing. As far as you or I know they could have had an issue (or a number of them) and only finally got it resolved for the last heat.

I'm not sure why you are bringing all this up in public anyway, if anything all it is achieving is turning those away that were previously interested in becoming part of the Minisprint class.
Oh yer sorry .. I dont have any family memebers at all in the minisprints ...

the Idea of the fastest from the back is to make it fair ..
thats the reason why NMSC have been experimenting with different formats because there trying to make it more interesting ...when daniel starts from the front its not fair on anyone ? or is it?
im going to put my bit in on this but isnt it the quickest cars on the night that start off the back for the feature or whateva. not on what number is on the side of your car?? people are quicker on different nights and tracks and in different weather/track condition. top drivers do have "off nights" and car troubles.
the way they order them is like there numbers on the side of the car , not the performance on the night but on the drivers skill

skinstad77

Post by skinstad77 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 pm

talk to my face josh. all i gota say and cheers to everyone who actually kept this on topic haha _b
CANTERBURY SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE-WINNER
WAIKATO SUPERSTOCK CHAMPIONSHIP-WINNER
NEW ZEALAND GRAND PRIX CHAMPIONSHIP-3rd
2010 INDIVIDUAL LEAGUE ROUND 1 OVERALL-3rd

Rocketship

Post by Rocketship » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Only just saw this thread..
Well done Skinstad _b Great to see a KSR member on the podium of a national event.

About the rest of it..Sounds like sour grapes to me.

To be completely honest, I dont believe in these sort of formats, where it's about making it fair on the 'slower' guys if you like by sticking them up the front..especially not at national championships. Its the old saying, what you put into it is what you get out of it. The fast guys have put alot into there cars and racing and consequently they are up the front...where they deserve to be.
HumbleRacing wrote:but when your 3nz and start from the front something isnt right
Like Senn said, just because you have 1, 2, or 3NZ on the side of your car doesnt mean your the fastest every night.

At the end of the day he still raced to the rules...His game plan might just have been better on the night..or he just powered through in exciting fashion!