well done to one of the guys :D

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
Terminator-141d

well done to one of the guys :D

Post by Terminator-141d » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Minisprints
1nz: Dayne Maxwell 26h
2nz: Jamie Larsen 82p

3nz: Daniel Hartigan 10r

dunno if theres a thread already but anyway
shot bro :D
-----Edwards Racecars-----
:cflag: 94d Otago Cougars Captain 2010 :cflag:
:cflag: 77w KSS Club Championship 2010 :cflag:

Chris56

Re: well done to one of the guys :D

Post by Chris56 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 pm

3nz still unoffical i heard
Sexiest Online Racer 1998 to 2009 And Now 2010
The Orange Roughy About to hit Your Bumper!

Bull

Post by Bull » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Looks like he has finally got his hacks to work in real life :larf:

And don't be such a sour grape all the time Chris :)

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Bull wrote:Looks like he has finally got his hacks to work in real life :larf:

And don't be such a sour grape all the time Chris :)
get over yourself bull i was just stating what i been hearing other driver could be going snz to sort out the placings :ffs:

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

1nz: Dayne Maxwell 26h YEAH BOY!!
2nz: Jamie Larsen 82p

KSR Aaza

Post by KSR Aaza » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Other driver being Shaun Cooke?

I read Skinstad even got relegated a few spots in one of the heats so to still make the podium is a great effort. Hope it sticks. _b
"If he gets any wider, he'll be racing in the carpark!" - Aaron Drever

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Shot bro _b

worldno1

Post by worldno1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 pm

well done man shot _b
GOD CREATED TARANAKI SO THE HARD CORE PEOPLE HAD SOMEWHERE TO LIVE!!!!!!

brad816

Post by brad816 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:54 pm

shot skin over aggressive driving aye lol
1st Ultimate teams champs 2011
2nd Legends event wanganui 2011,Indi league 2011
3rd South KSS Champs 2010
4th World 240s 2010,Legends Event Stratford 2010,Indi league 2010, South Island KSS champs 2011

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 am

He's got talent ;) _b
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

ben62w

Post by ben62w » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Ayyyyeee SKINNY BOY!!!! good to see!
VC Stratford Scrappers 41s 2010 Season 2.
Indi league champ of champs 2010 62w
Best pairs winner 2010 Miller racing 62w & 22w

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Well done Daniel 'Skinstad' Hartigan........well deserved bro _b

I saw the two Mini-sprints in Paeroa yesterday, you and the crew going to the Bakery, hope you had a good feed and enjoyed racing at Waikaraka Park last night. I was going to yell out but had heaps of traffic behind me and was heading into Maccas.

Next time bro and keep up the good racing :D

Pitbull

Post by Pitbull » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Shot bro the big 3NZ Booyah!!!!

brad816

Post by brad816 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Harding Jr wrote:He's got talent ;) _b
you got that right and what seems a very quick car with a champion driver behind the wheel can see a 1nz on the wing of the car in the near future
1st Ultimate teams champs 2011
2nd Legends event wanganui 2011,Indi league 2011
3rd South KSS Champs 2010
4th World 240s 2010,Legends Event Stratford 2010,Indi league 2010, South Island KSS champs 2011

HumbleRacing

Post by HumbleRacing » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:19 pm

only if you knew what really happens behind the scenes and pits O_o o_O

Ugmo

Post by Ugmo » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 pm

HumbleRacing wrote:only if you knew what really happens behind the scenes and pits O_o o_O
Making accusations of wrong doing are you?
Radioshack/Livestrong Racing 10gb
Team GB with Cottie, PnPete, Fangin_it and Metal666
Also the greatest driver never to win anything at KSR ever

HumbleRacing

Post by HumbleRacing » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

ugmo wrote:
HumbleRacing wrote:only if you knew what really happens behind the scenes and pits O_o o_O
Making accusations of wrong doing are you?
no im not. its just alot of people if not all have no idea all the shit that goes down now... take auckland last time they ran there? rumour going round was that cooke was going to get taken out by hartigains same meeting were daniel didnt finish the first 2 races and then fastest started off the back and Daniel got to start from the front and this is my personal opinion but when your 3nz and start from the front something isnt right , and when your having car problems wouldnt you start from the back incase it dies like it did in the last 2 and not risk being run over by the other 12 cars ? and it is kind of funny how your car doesnt finish the first 2 races then go out in the 3rd and win it from the front?

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:56 pm

I have highlighted the most important part of your txt there.
HumbleRacing wrote:no im not. its just alot of people if not all have no idea all the shit that goes down now... take auckland last time they ran there? rumour going round was that cooke was going to get taken out by hartigains same meeting were daniel didnt finish the first 2 races and then fastest started off the back and Daniel got to start from the front and this is my personal opinion but when your 3nz and start from the front something isnt right , and when your having car problems wouldnt you start from the back incase it dies like it did in the last 2 and not risk being run over by the other 12 cars ? and it is kind of funny how your car doesnt finish the first 2 races then go out in the 3rd and win it from the front?
You enter a race night with a strategy, if your upset because he beat your family member then instead of accusing him with what some "rumour"'s said, why not accept that his strategy on that night was better?

I could also turn around at every comment you make towards teams racing, Superstock racing and Stockcar racing and say you know nothing. I don't know the particulars about what your talking about but I do know enough about speedway to know there is a lot of people try to gain mental advantages on other drivers/crew before they even hit the track (by way of rumor). But at the end of the day all the racing is done on the track.
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

HumbleRacing

Post by HumbleRacing » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 am

I have highlighted the most important part of your txt there.
Harding Jr wrote:I have highlighted the most important part of your txt there.
HumbleRacing wrote:no im not. its just alot of people if not all have no idea all the shit that goes down now... take auckland last time they ran there? rumour going round was that cooke was going to get taken out by hartigains same meeting were daniel didnt finish the first 2 races and then fastest started off the back and Daniel got to start from the front and this is my personal opinion but when your 3nz and start from the front something isnt right , and when your having car problems wouldnt you start from the back incase it dies like it did in the last 2 and not risk being run over by the other 12 cars ? and it is kind of funny how your car doesnt finish the first 2 races then go out in the 3rd and win it from the front?
You enter a race night with a strategy, if your upset because he beat your family member then instead of accusing him with what some "rumour"'s said, why not accept that his strategy on that night was better?

I could also turn around at every comment you make towards teams racing, Superstock racing and Stockcar racing and say you know nothing. I don't know the particulars about what your talking about but I do know enough about speedway to know there is a lot of people try to gain mental advantages on other drivers/crew before they even hit the track (by way of rumor). But at the end of the day all the racing is done on the track.
IF you knew how minisprints try organise these type of meetings you would under stand... What im trying to say is your 3nz and are starting from the Front of a Indian file , fastest from the rear? its just not what the idea was about on the night it was said so that they could put on a show instead of another race were the fast guys start mid pack and get to the front to quickly , You need to know about what the North island Minisprint club is about to understand from where im coming from

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:24 am

You didn't say why "Family Member" was important? I understand the format and the intentions behind it, you would have to be a bit koo koo not to see what they were trying to do with that format. But blatantly pointing out that you think someone has unfairly rigged themselves a front row draw is a pretty intense thing. As far as you or I know they could have had an issue (or a number of them) and only finally got it resolved for the last heat.

I'm not sure why you are bringing all this up in public anyway, if anything all it is achieving is turning those away that were previously interested in becoming part of the Minisprint class.

HumbleRacing

Post by HumbleRacing » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Harding Jr wrote:You didn't say why "Family Member" was important? I understand the format and the intentions behind it, you would have to be a bit koo koo not to see what they were trying to do with that format. But blatantly pointing out that you think someone has unfairly rigged themselves a front row draw is a pretty intense thing. As far as you or I know they could have had an issue (or a number of them) and only finally got it resolved for the last heat.

I'm not sure why you are bringing all this up in public anyway, if anything all it is achieving is turning those away that were previously interested in becoming part of the Minisprint class.
Oh yer sorry .. I dont have any family memebers at all in the minisprints ...

the Idea of the fastest from the back is to make it fair ..
thats the reason why NMSC have been experimenting with different formats because there trying to make it more interesting ...when daniel starts from the front its not fair on anyone ? or is it?

Sennheiserl

Post by Sennheiserl » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:01 pm

HumbleRacing wrote:
Harding Jr wrote:You didn't say why "Family Member" was important? I understand the format and the intentions behind it, you would have to be a bit koo koo not to see what they were trying to do with that format. But blatantly pointing out that you think someone has unfairly rigged themselves a front row draw is a pretty intense thing. As far as you or I know they could have had an issue (or a number of them) and only finally got it resolved for the last heat.

Oh yer sorry .. I dont have any family memebers at all in the minisprints ...

the Idea of the fastest from the back is to make it fair ..
thats the reason why NMSC have been experimenting with different formats because there trying to make it more interesting ...when daniel starts from the front its not fair on anyone ? or is it?
im going to put my bit in on this but isnt it the quickest cars on the night that start off the back for the feature or whateva. not on what number is on the side of your car?? people are quicker on different nights and tracks and in different weather/track condition. top drivers do have "off nights" and car troubles.

KSR Aaza

Post by KSR Aaza » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 pm

HumbleRacing wrote:the Idea of the fastest from the back is to make it fair ..
Unless it was done on laptimes, there would be no such thing as fastest from the back, but more the highest points accumulator. The format does produce some good races, esp the modifieds at Rotorua on Easter weekend but that grid is done on a 4th race after a three heat championship has happened.

NZ Champ meetings that use a one race final should be using a highest points scorer from the front. If you have a DNF or you just take it easy, you get disadvantaged in the final and not gain an advantage by starting further up the grid.

HumbleRacing

Post by HumbleRacing » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 pm

KSR Aaza wrote:
HumbleRacing wrote:the Idea of the fastest from the back is to make it fair ..
Unless it was done on laptimes, there would be no such thing as fastest from the back, but more the highest points accumulator. The format does produce some good races, esp the modifieds at Rotorua on Easter weekend but that grid is done on a 4th race after a three heat championship has happened.

NZ Champ meetings that use a one race final should be using a highest points scorer from the front. If you have a DNF or you just take it easy, you get disadvantaged in the final and not gain an advantage by starting further up the grid.
good points there
minisprints normally stagger it like not the nights results but just how good they are , for example 30 lapper awhile ago at Huntly shaun cooke didnt finish the first 2 races and decided to run from the back and won it , but unfortunately that night they didnt do it like that they choose points from first 2 races , Reece has now decide that they wont be doing that again cause it wasnt fair on the others

KSR Aaza

Post by KSR Aaza » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah there's nothing wrong with handicap starts or group grades (like UK Stockcars) on a normal race night or local champs.