Half Life 2 Kicks the LLama's butt

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
Sulley

Half Life 2 Kicks the LLama's butt

Post by Sulley » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:59 am

Loving this game, even enjoying Ravenhome, well at moment anyway, seem to be stuck however in bit with car traps, but suspect I have to use the cars to get up and out, sometimes forget that you gotta think yourself out of asiutaion and use the environemnt more.

The grav gun is sick fun, buzz saw blade shearing off heads is just too much, only play this late at night when kids in bed lol.

The last section with the airbike thingy, is the most fun I've had in a game in so long its not funny.

Like in GTR its the top 2 inches that make the difference, salient reminder for this casual gamer to not get TOO casual. :D
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

chronic

Post by chronic » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:16 pm

Good to hear your having fun with it Sulley, need to use those cars to get up to a higher level.

Definately a great game and I should know having played it 5 times. :>

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:03 am

Yeah, ruddy antlions are under painful, took me ages to get past the crane bit, kept getting nobbled going to crane..arrrgh.

Anyway past that now, now under the bridge, fallen thru twice now, I assume I have to negotiate the girders to get across, ugh tricky like staying on Phillip Isalnd lol
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"