Sony PSP kicks ass :P

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
Typhoon

Sony PSP kicks ass :P

Post by Typhoon » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:01 am

Ulead Announces VideoStudio 9 MPEG-4 Plug-in

Movie Making for the Sony PlayStation Portable and More!

Northampton 14th June 2004, Ulead Systems Inc, leading developer of Picture, Video and Web design software has announced the availability of the MPEG-4 Plug-in for VideoStudio 9.

The MPEG-4 plug-in for VideoStudio 9 lets you create video files suitable for any device. Choose your format - PDA, mobile phone, DVD-quality or Sony PlayStation Portable - and the ready-to-go template makes a video designed just for that device.

Play Videos on your Sony PSP®! The Sony PlayStation® Portable, also know as a PSP®, is the hottest new portable entertainment console around but it also offers more the just playing games. With the PSP® you can also listen to MP3's, view photos and watch movies & videos! Ulead's MPEG-4 plug-in makes VideoStudio 9 the first consumer video editing solution to allow consumers to take advantage of the powerful media playback capabilities of the new Sony platform.

About MPEG-4:

MPEG-4 was defined by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) and hundreds of researchers around the world contributed to its development. It has been designed to deliver DVD (MPEG-2) quality video via small file sizes that will play back on many different devices, from mobile phones to satellite television, and is ready to stream incredible-quality audio and video over the Internet. With MPEG-4, you can create, watch and share high-quality video almost everywhere.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:18 am

I so want one of these bad boys. I'm kind of like a Magpie, if I see something shiny and it's not mine...I MUST have it.

:cute:
Don't make me destroy you.