BIG Thanks SCH & Crew

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Cop

BIG Thanks SCH & Crew

Post by Cop » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 am

As the topic says.... As we only have 1 month left here at KSR STOCKCAR HEAT Ive Demon aka Cop started this topic so you can thank all the people that have really made all this happen for you. Be good to see the old school guys from R-Faccy post in here too. Be a interesting read _b

Id like to start with thanking Mr Dirtnz for all the work hes done in creating a game that we have all dreamed of. There was no such thing as a NZ STOCKCAR game until heat came along.....not to mention it being a online game where you can chat and meet sooo many people that share the same interest as you. So thanks Dirt and his crew. :hshake:

Ratman Thanks for all the hard work and time you put into the game keeping it up to date with the real life skins and the running of the admin team which i gladly took part in. A lot of hard work and time goes into the running of this game and keeping it together and running smooth. job well done. :hshake:

Id also like to thank Cricketfan who spent a lot of his time with the admin and sorting and the running of events. He did a great job in the build up to the last NZ Tittle last year which i thought was brilliant. The amount of time this all takes is crazy. so thanks C.F for making that all happen for us. It was bloody good read actually :larf: :hshake: Also Uturn who pretty much filled cfs boots who deserves a huge thanks for doing what hes done, Cheers mate _b :hshake:

Nanna Man this guy got some patients :larf: Thanks nanna for running newbie nights and putting up with the young and old through newbie. Top job and a big thanks for all your time. :hshake:

When i first started here i was a bit of a dropkick. Not knowing what this game was all about i did stupid things. It wasn't until i realised KSR HEAT ran events,Teams racing, A password list, even a admin team that i decided to clean my attitude up. i wanted to be a pw driver, i wanted to be 1nz, i wanted to be apart of that admin team... these were small goals i had as a bit of online fun in my spear time here at ksr. Unfortunately i didn't get the 1NZ but i got my password and i got the chance to be apart of a great admin team. Id like to thank a list of people that got me there. Nanna, Wanttobe Sponge Ratman, The Tank , Quicksilver Uturn ,Lowgt4, Babygurl and the Badass Family, Snake and his crew, Boppa, Duck, Dillman, MMJ, Harding Jnr, Hawkins, LS1, Stockie NZ, Fearce, Brad816, Big Huru, Scrapman, Kurupt, Conner,JH Racing,Newbie10, savage, Kwozy, tuffy, Ford, Supastar, Racing_Hart, Hellboy, and Gnome. Sorry if i missed anyone but you know who you are.

Lets finish this month with a bang....Keep the servers clean and race hard. Lets put back into this game as much as we have got out of it and finish on a top note! Make this month a thank you month to all the guys that have made StockCar Heat happen. Cheers guys. Hope to see yous around for more online racing at other venues _b chur the coppa :cop:

P.S PLEASE DONT POST NEGITIVE STUFF IN THIS THREAD AS THIS IS A "THANK YOU" THREAD
Last edited by Cop on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HELL WAS FULL SO THEY SENT ME BACK AGAIN

Racing_Hart

Re: BIG Thanks SCH & Crew

Post by Racing_Hart » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Agreed Demon, The time here has been good and with a month to go of heat lets make it a good month.

Thanks to all involved in the Stockcar Heat Scene. The Behind the cover guys. the people who made it, done physics/cars/skins etc. Ratman and Dirtnz for making and thinking of the idea for heat, Updating it and making it better. Doing it in your free time and putting in hours just so people can have more fun. legends, Also Ksr forum and members to hold the info and events etc for heat. The teampspeak servers, the admin, the password drivers and the noobs. The list goes on and its all been great. Thanks to everyone whos made the game great!!.
_b _b

More that i wrote is here Below
http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 28&t=15339

Thanks to all who have helped me turn around my attitude also _b

Cheers Racing_Fart,
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

penguin

Post by penguin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 pm

I have not been racing on here long but the experiences I have had have been awesome fun, cheers to all who put up with me, and also Dirtnz and Ratman, without whom none of us would be racing, also all the admins who organised everything and all the good people at KSR who made Stockcar Heat possible, thanks everyone!!!

cheers Rory, a.k.a penguin :D
---RC racer 532p---

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 pm

god how could you miss out thanking the no#1 sexiest online racer ;( :yum:

well wicked post bro me a crew for dirt? this guy know hes got my back 110% been with him and afew others since the DTR./DTRSC days basicly the models looked like cardboard cutouts lol now if anyone still has the stockcar models/skins/tracks for DTRSC please pm me!

heat: well Baypark Busters unbeatable i beleive back then Dirt Chris Tank Kama kinghit i was a right P.I.T.A for other drivers still am but more respect now days with lots of love (P.I.T.A = pain in the ass)
more info at www.dirtshop.co.nz of us going dtrsc to stockcar heat to rfactor

and i'm sure Nigel "Ratman" knows that i'll help the old bugga with photos etc for stockcar heat to keep that going

i have stockcar heat back onto the pc so i may make a appearce now and then

Love
Chris56
xoxoxo
Sexiest Online Racer 1998 to 2009 And Now 2010
The Orange Roughy About to hit Your Bumper!

grim reeper

Post by grim reeper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 am

couldnt agree more demon ,has been a outstanding job by current and past admin team _b _b

lets hope they can keep heat alive and thriving when it changes over

well done guys _b

chur
grim
lifes a b!tch then you die so lets say fcuk it n let the good times ride!!
paybacks a b!tch ,but the taste of revenge is sweet

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks Cop/Demon for the mention _b .

One thing I regret pushing hard for was one big teams race between the top KDSR and KSR teams of the time. The closest we had to that was a team of CF, Aaza, JHRacing, toonz and Zeduck in the KDSR league. Awesome stuff _b .

For my racing in Stockcar Heat I really wish I could have achieved more. A while ago I tried to compile a list of my achievements this is what I got...

Stockcar Heat

Came up with the idea of Newbie night which seems to be very successful.

07 Butchers Picnic - 5th - 1st= Most Hotdogs
08 Butchers Picnic - 3rd
07 Qualified for KJ's world 248's (dead last in the finals)

Teams Leagues
KDSR 2009 Bashurst - 2nd
KSR Superstock Teams 2007 Season 1
2nd With the Hawkeyes (Cricketfan, Aaza, Zeduck, Harding Jr, Superstocknut)
KSR Superstock Teams 2007 Season 2
1st With the Hawkeyes (Zeduck, DRE, Harding Jr, Huggies34p, Scrapper44)
KSR Superstock Teams 2007 Season 3
2nd with the Hawkeyes (Zeduck, Harding Jr, DRE, Huggies, Bull)
KSR Superstock Teams 2008 Season 1
2nd with the Hawkeyes (Zeduck, Harding Jr, DRE, Huggies, Toonz)
KSR Superstock Teams 2008 Season 2
2nd with the Hawkeyes (Zeduck, Harding Jr, DRE, Huggies, Toonz, JHRacing)
KDSR Superstock Teams 2007 Season 1
1st (Different teams every week points done indiviudally)
KDSR Superstock Teams 2008 Season 1
2nd With the Mustangs
KDSR Superstock Teams 2008 Season 2
2nd With the Warriors
KDSR Superstock Teams 2009 Season 1
4th With the Warriors

Individual leagues
KDSR 2007 Individual League Season 12nd Overall (7/8rounds)
[*]- 1st Meanee
[*]- 4th Palmerston North
[*]- 6th Waikaraka
[*]- 2nd Rotorua
[*]- 4th Te marua
[*]- 3rd Wanaganui
[*]- 6th Baypark
KDSR 2007 - 4th New Zealand Championship
KDSR 2008 Individual League Season 12nd Overall
[*]- 1st Te Marua
[*]- 2nd Kings Lynn
[*]- 5th BirminghamD
[*]- 4th Waikaraka
[*]- 6th Coventry
[*]- (misplaced)
[*]- 4th Swaffham
[*]- 10th Palmerston
KDSR 2008 - 3rd North Island Championship
KDSR 2008 - 2nd New Zealand Championship

KDSR 2009 Individual League Season 14th Overall
[*]- 1st Tring
[*]- 1st Rotorua
[*]- 7th Bradford
[*]- 7th Wanganui
[*]- 2nd Wimbledon
[*]- 4th Meanee
[*]- 3rd Ipswich

KDSR 2009 - 5th Wellington Championship
KDSR 2009 - 1st Auckland Championship
KDSR 2009 - 1st World 240s
KDSR 2009 - 5th Bay of Plenty Championship
KDSR 2009 - 4th New Zealand Grand Prix

My list will be short in comparison to others (Zeduck, CF, toonz). I never was that successful of a racer here at KSR I seemed to have to many people who would rather see my upside down than finishing in the run :larf: .

Heat provided so much controversy over such simple stupid things that just shouldn't have even happened. Looking back on half of the stuff I'm sure we all could have done stuff that would have made the whole heat experience much more enjoyable.

I really have CF, Aaza and Zeduck to thank a lot for the teams titles that I won. They fast tracked a lot of the skills that I developed and that I still use to this day in rFactor. Out of all the people they could have picked to be apart of their star Hawkeye's team they picked this new guy fresh out of Newbie night. This 12 year old kid, when they had such talent in other teams. I'm sure they could have asked half the drivers that were in other teams and they would have dropped out of their team and joined straight up to run the mighty "B". But no they picked me and for that I will be for ever thankful. Making 5 teams finals in a row is nothing to be sneezed at and everyone who was apart of that teams over that time also thankyou!

Some more thank you's
The G.C.R.T (you guys know who you are) Cop/Demon, Duck, MMJ, Grim etc you guys were legends and that one race that we (the Warriors) had against you at Te Marua where everyone was broken after lap 4 will always be in my memory of one of the greatest teams races I have ever done (and somehow bloody won!)

King James - The legend himself without him I would have never knew about KSR and never knew about Stockcar Heat. Which would in turn mean that half the people from Gisborne (the good half!) that now play wouldn't play :larf: .

Ugmo, Superstocknut, Dirtnz, Ford Prefect, Devilnz, Cricketfan, Aaza, Zeduck, Chris56, Clive, Inspector, Inspire geez the list goes on I will have missed some people but everyone who jumped behind Dirt and Ford Prefect and got Heat to KSR and then got leagues up and running! You guys are true legends and totally revolutionized online Superstock racing and pushed that snowball off the top of that mountain that has just kept getting bigger and better!

I'm coming up 5years online racing and it's all thanks to you guys mentioned above thanks a heap!

P.S thanks cop for making this topic _b

P.s.s Sorry for making such a large post >_<
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Since day one :bowdown: All the people I've got to know , Everyone ! :bowdown: BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ! Such a beautiful community :(

:bowdown:

Corey43C

Post by Corey43C » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Yip Agree with every one.
SCH Is such a addicting game :O
Thanks to all Rat , dirtnz and alot
and thanks to the admin team made a great job towards the game. :)

Corey43see
(:

Corey43C
Pitcrew 43c Streetstock

ksr_SPEED

Thanks.....

Post by ksr_SPEED » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey ksr community

I would like to thank everyone here for there time and effort they have put into ksr stockcar heat, it has been a real blast of fun and enjoyment.

Even tho i didnt get on the pass word list those weekends of hard fast racing did pay off in my mind.

So thanks ksr and everyone who has helped me out, all the best for the future here and over at nz stockcar heat hope to see some of you guys round

Thanks

SPEED

Arapere

Post by Arapere » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Agreed Demon aka cop, The time here has been good and with a month to go of heat lets make it a good month.

Thanks to all involved in the Stockcar Heat Scene. The Behind the cover guys. the people who made it, done physics/cars/skins etc. Ratman and Dirtnz for making and thinking of the idea for heat, Updating it and making it better. Doing it in your free time and putting in hours just so people can have more fun. legends, Also Ksr forum and members to hold the info and events etc for heat. The teampspeak servers, the admin, the password drivers and the noobs. The list goes on and its all been great. Thanks to everyone whos made the game great!!.

booker

Post by booker » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Arapere wrote:Agreed Demon aka cop, The time here has been good and with a month to go of heat lets make it a good month.
sorry to put a damper on things but the 30th sep is thursday week only 9 days away
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Why did Arapere write exactly what i wrote? lol
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Racing_Hart wrote:Why did Arapere write exactly what i wrote? lol
stupidness or lazyness... one of the two

tonyff4

Post by tonyff4 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

could be both but id like to say thanks to all involved in the Stockcar Heat Scene. The Behind the cover guys. the people who made it, done physics/cars/skins etc. Ratman and Dirtnz for making and thinking of the idea for heat, Updating it and making it better. Doing it in your free time and putting in hours just so people can have more fun. legends, Also Ksr forum and members to hold the info and events etc for heat. The teamspeak servers, the admin, the password drivers and the noobs. The list goes on and its all been great. Thanks to everyone whos made the game great!!. and of course R H

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Ratman wrote:
Racing_Hart wrote:Why did Arapere write exactly what i wrote? lol
stupidness or lazyness... one of the two
The man is just lazy & likes to copy people .

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

just want to add my thanks to those who made this game possible and to the admin who have been in charge since ive been playing,youve all controlled this forium and server really good and im looking forward to the new side of heat at the end of the month,heaps to say thanks to and afew to raise a finger to :B :B youll no who you are as my list would be to long to type,(would wear my 1 finger out)would love to change my name on the new site and just race but to be honest,that would mean admitting defeat and im not about to do that so i guess ford ill do will still be around come end of september,mite have an adjustment on attitude towards sum as actions will speak louder than words,to those ive helped in my time on here cheers ,to those ive helped and been stabbed in the back,pay backs are gunna be a b -arch,over all my time here has been exciting with afew ups and downs(being suspended was a low point )a car change is in order i think but the new car should stand out as much as the cow car has :crazy: :crazy: cheers ratty ,booker uturn fireball etc, you guys have put in abit of time trying to keep me on here so ill try to repay that by behaving on the new site,remember how you hit me will always be repayed 10 fold, till the new site takes over , ford out }8D }8D 8)

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Great game, been a great site, cheers all that hav made this game on KSR so much fun and free :D , thanks to the KSR team and Inspire _b , c u on the new site :B

:smokin:
Stoods

9saldana

Post by 9saldana » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:44 pm

gonna be sad to see heat go but has been awesome. only started racing a year ago wish i found out about this before but has been fun. thnx to admin 4 the running of the place which makes racing with all u guys possible. thnx everyone has been fun racing with u guys. thnx to everyone who has helped me out u know who u are but particularly the scrappers team tony, devil, evil and tuffy awesome fun racing with u guys and thnx tuffy u r a good coach and the amount of hours u put into the game is amazing as well u admin members.
thnx sal
Stratford Scrappers 37s
52a indy league
2nd 2010 SCH East Coast Champs

Fireball45

Post by Fireball45 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:53 am

Hi all i would just like to say thank you to everyone that has helped with this game(admin past and present,also individuals with setups,and helping other people)with support like family and freind losses,horrible events and in general just caring about other people in life.So guys and girls its farewell from me and see you all on the other side.Cheers Terry
keep it mean and clean45a no1 pitcrew older and wiser thats why i own chrysler.

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:02 pm

My thanks could be a mile long but in particualr would like to thank a certain few
first and formost dirt without you this game wouldnt be around and i wouldnt have met some of the great people and some of the dropkicks i have and have yet to meet :D there will be a day i promise

nigel for all your work towards updates and other s**t

tank and boppsicle you dudes were always a laugh }8D }8D

mini41a, cop, skidz,ford ill do, grim, garpo, scrappy for first helping with my sets Soprano for giving me a couple before my first newbie night. theres way to many to say really

hellgirl i mean boy changed my entire insight on the game and helped get me to where i was now
everyone i raced teams with and against shot
and for everyone who othered beds when travelling, wishes when i was sick, and all you guys who took me out when i was a newbie made me a better racer on heat }8D }8D tuffy out
Stratford Scrappers Team member 31s
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

skinstad77

Post by skinstad77 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:32 am

cya tuftef
CANTERBURY SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE-WINNER
WAIKATO SUPERSTOCK CHAMPIONSHIP-WINNER
NEW ZEALAND GRAND PRIX CHAMPIONSHIP-3rd
2010 INDIVIDUAL LEAGUE ROUND 1 OVERALL-3rd

pimpin9639

Post by pimpin9639 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Ok i know i didint race here much wasint on the pw list but id still like to thank everyone for they work they put in to the game. But the person i need to thank the most is Harding jr for all the help he gave me when i first started in the open server here which led me to become fairly succsessful over at kdsr when they ran heat thanks mate will never forget it. also to the duck for giving me a spot in the tigers at kdsr cheers bud most fun teams racing i ever had. im sure acouple others helped me along the way and thanks to you to.

finally this one isint a thank you but i remember when grim reaper first started and it was awsome watching him develop into the superstar he is now :)

so cheers everyone i might see you on the new site PIMPIN out :)