NRL Talk

Got something funny or interesting to post? Pop it in here.
Kinser

Re: NRL Talk

Post by Kinser » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 am

:censored: AWESOME KIWIS - Four Nations Champions and also World Cup Champions. 16-12 win for the Kiwis.

Suncorp Stadium of recent is not being kind to the Kangaroos...........but who cares :larf:

What an awesome game and the Kiwi's never gave up right down to the last minute.

Eastwood stood out and Benji's turned on the magic with that pass.

Sounds like the end of a brilliant career for Brent Tate, BUT................it's all about the KIWIS BABY :bowdown: :bounce: :woohoo:

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 am

That was one of the best games of rugby Ive seen in a long time, from both codes.

Good stuff Kiwis. Couldn't really care less about Tate, always came across as an arrogant cock to me :larf:

King James

Post by King James » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Arrogant cock.. I wouldn't go that far. Pretty much a team motivator who is/was one of the best in the game defensively, offensively and as a leader, its no way to see anyone's career bow out.

Shot to the Kiwis, watching the game in Waipawa was a buzz. Loved the biff and intensity missing from the whole 4 Nations buildup.

As you said Kins, Eastwood stood out, as did Smith who put his hand up as an immortal with leadership like that. Benji our proud captain and Nightingale who is proving ever so valuable and courageous. But hey team effort as always and it was another proud moment in the greatest game of all!!

:smokin:

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 pm

I liked watching Eastwoods interview after the match, he looked like a kid in a candy factory! His face was all lit up and it showed how much that match meant to them to win

Crazy_asian

Post by Crazy_asian » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Bull wrote:I liked watching Eastwoods interview after the match, he looked like a kid in a candy factory! His face was all lit up and it showed how much that match meant to them to win
"yea you know that was a good game you know, the boys done real well you know"

Yea it was a awesome game!! Those aussies are sore losers!
Individual League 14P
Teams League 8a
2010 Teams League Season 2 Champs Stratford Scrappers
2011 Farmer Jones Teams Champs Winners Stratford Scrappers
4a 1073p 6a Aaza 7a Stumpy 8a Crazy_asian 9a Hotwheels

KSR Aaza

Post by KSR Aaza » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:27 pm

I'll just leave this here:

"If he gets any wider, he'll be racing in the carpark!" - Aaron Drever

Rick

Post by Rick » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 pm

It's really no surprise. Glen Stewart is close to the dirtiest player currently in the NRL. If he can be surpassed by anyone, it would have to be Anthony Watmough. Purely coincidence they're both Manly players. Some of the antics both got up to during State of Origin bordered on the absurd, particularly Watmough. Standing there looking at the ref with hands in the air as if to say "What ?...... " whilst continuing to plant the knee into another players face.

What seems to seperate the current breed of dirty players from those of the past, is their dodgy actions just look plain absurd and are nothing more than light weight cheap shots.

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Memories of another classic Kiwi vs Aussie fight from back in the day's, Tamati vs Dowling.

What pisses me off was the little dick Brent Stewart running in, mind you that was his bro involved.

Ugmo

Post by Ugmo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Pretty soft fight, as for the comments RE: Glen Stewart you must be a Manly Hater, Paul Gallen is the dirtiest player in the NRL :)

Good on Brent Stewart for running in as it was brother but he injured his knee and missed the 2nd Half and a couple of weeks most likely.
Radioshack/Livestrong Racing 10gb
Team GB with Cottie, PnPete, Fangin_it and Metal666
Also the greatest driver never to win anything at KSR ever

Rick

Post by Rick » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:14 am

Ugmo wrote:Paul Gallen is the dirtiest player in the NRL :)
Yep no doubt, Gallen is right up there.

Thing that gets me though is that all the 'dirty' players mentioned are extremely talented players in their own right. I don't see what need they have for the shady stuff.

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 am

Rick wrote:
Ugmo wrote:Paul Gallen is the dirtiest player in the NRL :)
Yep no doubt, Gallen is right up there.

Thing that gets me though is that all the 'dirty' players mentioned are extremely talented players in their own right. I don't see what need they have for the shady stuff.
Its all about getting in under other peoples skins, rattling them up and putting them off their game. They might get penalised once out of 10 times but the benefits outweigh the penalties in most cases.

Tonight be a big ask for the Warriors, been following them all season and good to see Inu back in the lineup, going to take a massive defensive effort to keep the dragons out. On attack, we just need to do more of the same! The thought of Johnson and Benji in the halves at the next WC is awesome!

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:55 am

GRAND FINAL - WARRIORS vs SEA EAGLES

GO THE WARRIORS

So proud of this team and last nights achievement, especially with the ups and downs during the season and being a supporter since 1995 makes it even sweeter, through the highs and lows I've always stuck by them and good luck in the final next Sunday. Also good luck to the defending champions - The JUNIOR WARRIORS who are an awesome team.

:censored: I'm still buzzing from last nights game and against the Storm in Melbourne, :censored: YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH

King James

Post by King James » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 am

Kinser wrote:Image

GO THE WARRIORS

So proud of this team and last nights achievement, especially with the ups and downs during the season and being a supporter since 1995 makes it even sweeter, through the highs and lows I've always stuck by them and good luck in the final next Sunday. Also good luck to the defending champions - The JUNIOR WARRIORS who are an awesome team.

:censored: I'm still buzzing from last nights game and against the Storm in Melbourne, :censored: YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH
Ill just quote you Kins :D

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 pm

King James wrote:
Kinser wrote:Image

GO THE WARRIORS

Ill just quote you Kins :D
Lets not forget the top effort of the Junior Warriors as well, both teams in the grand final. Going to be a big weekend!

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 am

GO THE WARRIORS - JUNIOR WARRIORS and AUCKLAND VULCANS

HISTORY WITH THREE NZ TEAMS IN THE GRAND FINALS, GOING TO BE A MASSIVE WEEKEND

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Cant wait for Sunday :D
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

1073p

Post by 1073p » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

:D warriors
Birth Place Teams champions (Gisborne - 99g) with KJ,Harding and DK

brad816

Post by brad816 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am

Go the Warriors almost time for a jack no work tomorrow big night of celebrations fingers crossed
1st Ultimate teams champs 2011
2nd Legends event wanganui 2011,Indi league 2011
3rd South KSS Champs 2010
4th World 240s 2010,Legends Event Stratford 2010,Indi league 2010, South Island KSS champs 2011

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 am

brad816 wrote:Go the Warriors almost time for a jack no work tomorrow big night of celebrations fingers crossed
+1

Most of our work has told our boss if they win tomorrow we won't be in Monday :larf:

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Big ups to the U20 boys to take it back-to-back this year! At least one of our teams won! :larf:

Gotta say though our Kiwi Side is looking damn impressive now. They've always looked good, but on paper, Aussies have always been favourites ... think that could be changing now. We have some of the very best in Rugby League to our name now. Bring on the 4 Nations