The racing simulation from Image Space Incorporated
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:47 pm
- Location: Christchurch
GT3 WORLD SERIES
Version 1.10 is out !!!!
- New car (Porsche 991 GT3-R)
- Improved AI ( Now Offline experience is much better!!)
- New tire texture.
- Added new 2016/2017 Liveries.
- Improved shaders reflexions.
- Fix some motecs.
- Fix Steering wheel arms on all cars.
- Fix UV map on all tires.
- Fix TV Cpit view missing parts on some cars.
- Further improvements on .GEN files and LOD management (Better FPS).
- Improved sounds (sounds are more balance between each other).
- Improved exterior volume (Exterior sounds are higher now).
- New Rumble strip sound.
- New Pit limitr/Traction control sound.
- New Headphysics (S397 Default)
- Fix "PushrodOutboard" data on .HDV
- Fix ABS (Now ABS is more eficient)
- Fix Chassis flex model
- New TC data
- New tire Model (Latest 397 CMP tire model)
- New aero data on all cars
- Lowered inertia data.
- New engines for all cars
- Added Torque distribution on all cars.
- Real Steering lock data for all cars
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/simtekmods/pos ... 61440385:0
Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... irelogin=1
SIMTEK BMW M6 GT3/GTLM V1.10 Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =820109617
- The Bmw M6 GT3 will appear on Vehicle selection under "GT3 World Series"
- The GTLM Version will appear Vehicle on selection under "Simtek Bmw GTLM"