Friday Night Flight.

Gear up Marine, we're going in!
Mattly

Friday Night Flight.

Post by Mattly » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:10 pm

Guys are any of you interested insome flying tonight around 9pm? I want to get some footage of Cessna's around the south island for a little pre competition video I have decided to make. Any help would be appreciated.

plus you will be famous ;p
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Mario-C

Post by Mario-C » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:22 pm

yep

Boony

Post by Boony » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:53 pm

Should be home, will have to be talked through how to setup for MP though and a few other things.

If you need pics on how not to land them i'm your man :D so far no passengers have lived to tell the tale :(

Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:00 pm

Ill be there if my Yoke has turned up, Boony I can jump in your plane with you and help/talk you through landing it , FSX has very good options for this.
Hotdognz

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:07 pm

i will also into it :)

Watch out as i'm a complete NooBie O_o
Wah Wah Wah

Darkness

Post by Darkness » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:10 pm

another dive bomber reporting in.I also need help with setting up m/player and maybe a few tips
7th in the first NZrFL Superstock NZGP
7th in the first Sportsweb photography, Tank Racing Supplies and The Revv107.3 SuperStock Challange

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:41 pm

Ive got my staff chrissy party tonight, depending on how that goes I may be home for some drunken flying later on..

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:13 pm

Bold wrote:Ive got my staff chrissy party tonight, depending on how that goes I may be home for some drunken flying later on..
Perhaps we will see you on the toilet floor like last time ;p
:>

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:31 pm

Happy wrote:
Bold wrote:Ive got my staff chrissy party tonight, depending on how that goes I may be home for some drunken flying later on..
Perhaps we will see you on the toilet floor like last time ;p
You know you have had a good night out when you get home and spend the next hour or so hugging the toilet bowl :D

Murphy

Post by Murphy » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:11 pm

Will join in if u can give server details, MP how to etc

Murf
_b
"You may practise the perfect lap, but did you practise with mirrors full of mad bastards"

Darkness

Post by Darkness » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:26 pm

Dam it I wont be there sorry.
7th in the first NZrFL Superstock NZGP
7th in the first Sportsweb photography, Tank Racing Supplies and The Revv107.3 SuperStock Challange

Murphy

Post by Murphy » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:57 am

Flying with u fellas was a hoot until i got preoccupied with the gps and overspeed the beech, wouldnt pull out of dive and i went into ground about 238 kts

Murf
"You may practise the perfect lap, but did you practise with mirrors full of mad bastards"

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:35 am

I did the flight last night using the proper aircharts, Nav and Com. DME gave me distance, and I entered the approch pattern with a 90deg turn at 30deg bank keeping the ball in the centre in the level meter and flew my radius until my instruments told me to turn towards the runway, just like you should. Wow, my Pilot mate was right, it is a lot more fun flying on instruments, I'll never turn the GPS on again. Also throttling back and adjusting pitch and fuel mix into the proper ranges. It's improves FSX 200% when you know what your meant to be doing, and not just going from A-B. All these steps are used to reduce the chance of a real world collison, so now I undstand how precise Pilots have to be.

2 Weeks ago when he threw me into the deepend, giving me all these instructions I was so confused, but now I come back to FSX after a break, and it all makes sense, I really have to start working on my PPL.

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:51 am

Typhoon wrote:I did the flight last night using the proper aircharts, Nav and Com. DME gave me distance, and I entered the approch pattern with a 90deg turn at 30deg bank keeping the ball in the centre in the level meter and flew my radius until my instruments told me to turn towards the runway, just like you should. Wow, my Pilot mate was right, it is a lot more fun flying on instruments, I'll never turn the GPS on again. Also throttling back and adjusting pitch and fuel mix into the proper ranges. It's improves FSX 200% when you know what your meant to be doing, and not just going from A-B. All these steps are used to reduce the chance of a real world collison, so now I undstand how precise Pilots have to be.

2 Weeks ago when he threw me into the deepend, giving me all these instructions I was so confused, but now I come back to FSX after a break, and it all makes sense, I really have to start working on my PPL.
Yeah well we will follow you in Joe 90. ;p
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast