Inspire Net KSR Points
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:58 pm

All times are UTC+12:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:20 pm 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
I managed to buy a Fanatec setup today V2 base v2 pedals and BMW wheel wasn't cheap only had a few hours work looks pretty good in the pictures. Hey we must have our toys :D





Attachment:
s-l1600.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 am
Posts: 199
That's very pretty!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 pm 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
kerryland wrote:
That's very pretty!


Should do the trick, bought it on eBay delivery date is between 25/5 to the 1/6 lets see what happens.
Cheers


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 am
Posts: 199
Kazzo wrote:
kerryland wrote:
That's very pretty!


Should do the trick, bought it on eBay delivery date is between 25/5 to the 1/6 lets see what happens.
Cheers


How much was shipping?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
kerryland wrote:
Kazzo wrote:
kerryland wrote:
That's very pretty!


Should do the trick, bought it on eBay delivery date is between 25/5 to the 1/6 lets see what happens.
Cheers


How much was shipping?


Shipping was 113$ Import charges 323$


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 4044
Location: Christchurch
Love the wheel _b


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:44 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 pm
Posts: 209
I would highly recommend one!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:53 pm 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
Thanks guys I'm sure it will be a step up from my G25 but probably won't make me a better driver ;p


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 pm
Posts: 209
Happy to send my settings. Might be a good place to start but you will tweak it to your own likings


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:33 am 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
Yoda_NZ wrote:
Happy to send my settings. Might be a good place to start but you will tweak it to your own likings


Thanks for that I will take your offer _b


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:10 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 pm
Posts: 209
settings for wheel on the wheel

Also download this https://www.fanaleds.com/

For Rfactor2
SEN= 440
FF-100
SHo=100
ABS=off
DRI=Off
For= 50 -100 I change this depending on the car
SPR=100
DPR=100


Assetto Corsa
SEN= 460
FF-100
SHo=100
ABS=off
DRI=Off
For= 50 -100 I change this depending on the car
SPR=100
DPR=100


Project Cars
SEN= 460
FF-91
SHo=100
ABS=off
DRI=Off
For= 50 -100 I change this depending on the car
SPR=100
DPR=100


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:00 am 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
Yoda_NZ wrote:
settings for wheel on the wheel

Also download this https://www.fanaleds.com/

For Rfactor2
SEN= 440
FF-100
SHo=100
ABS=off
DRI=Off
For= 50 -100 I change this depending on the car
SPR=100
DPR=100


Assetto Corsa
SEN= 460
FF-100
SHo=100
ABS=off
DRI=Off
For= 50 -100 I change this depending on the car
SPR=100
DPR=100


Project Cars
SEN= 460
FF-91
SHo=100
ABS=off
DRI=Off
For= 50 -100 I change this depending on the car
SPR=100
DPR=100



Thanks for the settings


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:34 pm 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
While I'm waiting for the whee to arrive I decided to buy me a frame, got it from PBtech 555 $ shipped seems to be fairly solid we will see


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:34 pm 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
I have good and bad news regarding my wheel it is sitting at customs right now but won't be released until I supply them with a client code something that i didn't know about so I had to fill in a NZTS-224 form. I'm still surprised as to how fast it got here. and how cheap the shipping was I had previously tried to bring the same Item from the US only to be told that the shipping would be around 350USD D:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Happy Chappy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:24 am 

Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 10:15 am
Posts: 37
My Fanatec setup arrived on Saturday didn't have much time to set it up due to my trip to Queenstown, Everything bolted up without a problem didn't have to drill holes or anything also very happy with the rig very strong with no flex at all compared to my mate's Next level GTtrack rig that he paid 1400 dollars, for @ 550 it's a bargain.
Cheers


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC+12:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited